Google+ Nine Red: How To: Succulent Dresser

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

How To: Succulent Dresser

A while back in one of my Pinterest Picks posts I featured succulent furniture.  Now, I just chose these images straight off pinterest - and wouldn't you know what came through Shelterness not too long ago? The full tutorial to make that cute dresser!
You may be thinking "A full tutorial? Isn't it just plants in a drawer?" No, no. I thought that too. Just head over and take a look, they have a lot of tips that will help prevent this thing from falling apart all over your patio later.  I think it came out cute, nice way to use an old dresser that is beyond repair.  Sure, with enough time and money any dresser is repairable, but sometimes you have to know when to call it like you see it and pull the plug. Besides, dressers are all over the place! One thing I have learned, is before you go on any furniture redo project, look for labels & research those. You never know when you may actually be taking the hammer & brush to a long desired antique.  Anyway, head over to Shelterness for their tutorial, and have a wonderful Tuesday!

Post a Comment

2 comments:

  1. You have got to be kidding me. Wow, I just might have to do this! Talk about dressers galore, I have quite a little stash of them at the moment. :) Thanks for sharing, Mr. Nine Red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fresh out of dressers, but I have tons of drawers from all my dumpster diving. I have a vertical garden if succulents, but I would love to incorporate more, as they do great where I live! Thanks for the idea and link!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic