Google+ Nine Red: Update: Beach Towel Bookcase

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Update: Beach Towel Bookcase

Last Thursday I posted about the Beach Towel Bookcase that I started.  I wasn't sure how to finish it up, and after throwing a few ideas around (thanks everyone!) I decided to keep it simple. I did very minor distress, since it had a few natural flaws from age.  Here she is:
What do you think? Of course I had to do some fun staging before I listed it for sale.  That's one of my favorite moments, not just seeing the finished piece - but setting it up! I think it helps people visualize it in their homes. I thought the stark white ceramics and the pop of yellow would be perfect with this fun & bright shelf.  It's for sale here, message me for more info.  Have a great day!

Post a Comment

1 comment:

  1. I love the bookcase and it really comes to life with the white accessories, there is nothing more fresh than blue and white!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic