Google+ Nine Red: Before & After: Beautiful Bamboo Fence #2

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Before & After: Beautiful Bamboo Fence #2

A while back I posted about my sister, Denise, and her boyfriend, Joey's fence they finished up.  You can see it hereWell they didn't stop there, the two have been extremely busy pulling off yet another amazing backyard makeover, and their fence is the icing on the cake.  So nice actually, the company they purchased the bamboo from has entered their fence into their Project of the month contest. And for good reason! Check it out:
Pretty amazing right?! They did a great job.  That redwood frame looks gorgeous with the golden bamboo.  Perfect match, so warm! If you like this as much as I do, hop onto Cali Bamboo's contest gallery on Facebook and "like" their fence pictures to help them win. They deserve it!  I've watched them tackle this side yard from start to finish, and it has been a labor of love. They took an unused hillside covered in raspberries and turned it into an amazing summer patio.  A word of caution to those who love raspberries, do not plant them unless you get the thornless variety! Removing insanely overgrown raspberry vines is an absolute nightmare.  But that didn't stop them, they still did it, and it was worth it:
Luckily they took a lot of pictures of the process, and
I was able to rummage through the album (gotta love picasa!) and pull up and throw together some good before & afters.  I know how you all love those! (I do too!).  Keep your eye on the wall of the house, so you can really see what a big change it is:
See what I'm saying? Amazing! I remember when they started this, it was mostly a retaining wall project. Then slowly but surely, it became a multi-use patio and entertaining space.  What do you think, would you love to have this in your home? I would! Great job Denise & Joey, and thanks for letting me share!

 Have an amazing Before & After to share? E-mail 9redinfo@gmail.com
Let's keep in touch: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Email.  

Post a Comment

5 comments:

  1. These are Sunset quality photos and design!! The work that was done to transform this yard has been amazing!! Such an awesome job, Denise and Joey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree; it’s beautiful! And I don’t think the light is just faking it either. The beauty of the redwood complements the golden bamboo fittingly. And to be honest, I never really liked the combination until now. I’ve always thought using it is going overboard. Aside from that, the idea of using bamboo for the fence was awesome. Environment-friendly materials always triumph my list! :D. -->Christian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic