Google+ Nine Red: Readers Projects: Striped Round Table

Monday, August 19, 2013

Readers Projects: Striped Round Table

I love when you guys send me your projects! I've got two beauties to share with you today, inspired by the Striped Round Table Tutorial.  This has been one of my most popular tutorials, and these girls pulled them off beautifully.

Here's one from Brandi, it's a pedestal table & it came out great:
Very cute dining nook now, I also love the old window frames on the walls.

Kristina kept the stripes but took it a different direction, rectangular:

Very nice! Those legs are really familiar, I think I've worked on a few tables with something similar. 

Great job ladies & thanks so much for sharing! 

If you'd like to try your hand at a striped tabletop effect, revisit the Striped Round Table Tutorial & have fun! It's a fun one. 

-Jesse

Don't forget the Pfister Giveaway is still going! I'll announce a winner this Friday. If you missed it, click  here.


If you  have a project you'd like to share, e-mail 9redinfo@gmail.com

Linkies: FacebookPinterestInstagramTwitterSubscribe & of course, Email me.

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic